Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

My FULL Kitchen Transformation

It has taken two years to repaint the cabinets, change out all hardware, install new flooring, transform my countertops, and add a creative backsplash, ALL BY OURSELVES!!!! Look here for a full reveal with a lot of pictures of my kitchen tranformation!!! I love it and so will you!! http://askannamoseley.com/2012/05/kitchen-transformations-2-years-in-the-making/
my full kitchen transformation, home decor, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design
Before and after pictures.  It's a totally different kitchen!
Before and after pictures. It's a totally different kitchen!
Anna M

• Drd4223999

Beautiful! Love the black and the countertops. I'll have to go on your site to see what kind of countertop you used. Hope it isn't too expensive because I really like it! I noticed you removed the center vertical board on your upper cabinets. It must still be well supported so that tells me I could do that too. I had wondered if structural the cabinets would be ok.

• Danielle Pike

I'm actually really liking this. I likies a lot. I've been up in the air on colours, but I'm loving the mint colour . I think you've made the kitchen look really nice, not over the top, not too cluttered, just simple yet really cute.