Tammy H
Tammy H
  • Corona, CA

Fall in the Kitchen

In our home everything is pretty much done in neutrals when it comes to furniture and wall color. When using neutrals as the base to any room it allows me to make changes and not feeling like I am stuck with just one color to work with. All I have to do is add color by adding accent pieces to bring in any color change or colors of the seasons. to see more on this please visit http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2014/10/fall-in-kitchen.html
dining room ideas fall kitchen tablescape decor, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor

Tammy H

• Elaine Simmons

I love what you did! I have a silver two tier dish much like yours in the pic that I got for a wedding gift. It always looked to fancy to use but now I have a use for it

• Sharon Russell

IGreat minds think alike! I too, decorated our house with neutrals throughout and then added a pop of color in accent pieces - easy to change for the seasons - and when people come in, all they see is the current color! My basics are deep green and rose - right now since it's Fall I have burgundy added and then played off that with the rusts and golds in runners, centerpieces, etc. It's a great idea for smaller houses like mine.