Camie Jenkins
Camie Jenkins
  • Pasco, WA

Concrete Cobblestone Path

We wanted to find something unique to use for our pathway and patio. We couldn't find anything we really liked. When I came across this concrete form from Lowes I was so excited. Not only does it look great but it was very cost effective.
To learn how we did it visit my blog at http://www.tancamjenksfam.blogspot.com/2011/05/concrete-path-creation.html
concrete cobblestone path, concrete masonry, outdoor living, patio

• Janet chambers

If you laid something under the stone to keep the weeds out, would it show through?

• Apostolliliana

what sort of concret did you used ,was it a special cement?

• Libertino Bote

where can i buy the pattern

• Sarge

How long did you have to leave the form in place before you could take it off and start the next section?
    • Camie Jenkins

He left them a few minutes. After he took it off he rounded the edges and then moved to the next one.
    • Sarge

Thanks. Someone gave me one that resembles brick but it did not have instructions with it. I like the look of the cobbletone better and will probably get that instead.
  • Jeanette Mauldin Jones

How many molds did one bag of concrete fill?

• Dina Habibzada

Hi I wanted to this for my front walk way but I have a cemented walk way and I didn’t want to spend money breaking up the cement can I do this over my cement walk way would it work please let me know thanks

• Akis Kollias

hi, όπου μπορώ να αγοράσω αυτό το γραμματόσημο για να κάνει αυτή τη διαδρομή; thanks συγνώμη για τα αγγλικά μου

• Ellen

We did this probably 20 years ago at the school where I taught... they have aged beautifully, looking even nicer as they have gotten older!