Upcycle Old Clothes to Cute Pillows

$0

I want to go to my closet and put things on that I love and feel great in. Don't you? This project has been part of a large closet purging (of clothes that I don't love and don't feel great in). The best part of the project is it's reusing what I have and it's FREE!
upcycle old clothes pillow covers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, reupholster
First things first, go through your closet and purge. Anything that you don't feel great in or doesn't fit right... put it in a pile to get rid of. After purging, go through your pile and see if any of the pieces would work in your home decor.
Once you have picked out a piece that will work with your home decor; decide on what pillow size you want. Measure your fabric accordingly. I cut my fabric a hair larger than my pillow form.
Turn your fabric so that the sides you want showing on your completed pillow are sandwiched together on the inside. Sew three sides.
On your last side, fold your fabric over and stitch it closed.
Enjoy your cute new decorative pillows.
Ashley@Biggerthanthethreeofus