Garden Mushrooms Using Old Wood Salad Bowls and Plastic Glasses

What can I say about this project. It's perfect for kids to do, and requires just a few supplies. The hardest part was shopping thrift stores for the wooden salad bowls and plastic tumblers. The total cost to make was less than $5, as I already had the paints and glue. I've made them both in multi colors and all red groupings. I like groupings of 3, but I'm sure you can use as many or as few as you like.
garden art mushrooms glasses bowls craft, crafts, gardening, repurposing upcycling
These are so easy, and fast. You just need spraypaint and glue. I cut different sized circles out of a kitchen sponge for the spots on the mushrooms.
Spray painted the mushroom caps. Left the inside of the bowls paint free for better glue adhesion.
Mushroom stems spray painted. I kept the bottoms of the glasses paint free so they'd adhere better to the bowls. I used E6000 adhesive glue to stick them together and voila! So super simple.