At The Picket Fence
At The Picket Fence
  • Florence, KY

How to Make Drop Cloth Curtains with a no-sew Fabric Edge!

I finally jumped on the drop cloth curtain bandwagon! I was a little bit skeptical that they would look to casual in my more traditional home but when I found a scrap of beautiful toile fabric I knew it would dress them right up. All I had to do was wash and dry the drop cloths to get them nice and soft. Then I measured to be sure I had the right length/width for my windows. The toile fabric was cut
how to make drop cloth curtains with a no sew fabric edge, crafts, reupholster, window treatments
At The Picket Fence

• Barbara Ann

I like the idea of washing them first. So gorgeous! A lot of bang for the buck.

• Rosie Walsh

Washing them first is essential, I think. Cotton, after a couple of washings, will then be as shrunk as it will ever be. Know I'm wondering how much the cloths sell for. The fabric you used is perfect, @At The Picket Fence. Will show my daughter who wants something great in her living room.