Wasn't really found of the accent lamp so I decided to see what I could do to change it and this is what I came up with

I removed the shade and will use that in another project. Then I removed the hardware to hold the shade. I made the planter out of things I had around the house. A 6" wood circle plague. I surrounded it with cardboard that I got from cutting and glueing toilet paper rolls together. I then took foil and crumbled it up and then smoothed it out. Painted it beige stucco color. Covered the cardboard pot i made with it. Taking more toilet paper rolls i cut them in half and placed them inside faux pot and inserted artifical flowers. The shade is simply one of the old shades I had from my ceiling fan that died.
http://skryzdlinski.blogspot.com/
wasn t really found of the accent lamp so i decided to see what i could do to change, flowers, home decor, lighting, lamp shade
lamp shade
wasn t really found of the accent lamp so i decided to see what i could do to change, flowers, home decor, lighting, lamp base
lamp base
wasn t really found of the accent lamp so i decided to see what i could do to change, flowers, home decor, lighting, redesigned accent lamp without light on
redesigned accent lamp without light on
wasn t really found of the accent lamp so i decided to see what i could do to change, flowers, home decor, lighting, redesigned accent lamp with light on
redesigned accent lamp with light on

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next