Di S
Di S
  • Carlisle, PA

Wasn't really found of the accent lamp so I decided to see what I could do to change it and this is what I came up with

I removed the shade and will use that in another project. Then I removed the hardware to hold the shade. I made the planter out of things I had around the house. A 6" wood circle plague. I surrounded it with cardboard that I got from cutting and glueing toilet paper rolls together. I then took foil and crumbled it up and then smoothed it out. Painted it beige stucco color. Covered the cardboard pot i made
lamp shade
lamp shade
lamp base
lamp base
redesigned accent lamp without light on
redesigned accent lamp without light on
redesigned accent lamp with light on
redesigned accent lamp with light on

• Myrna

Very cute!

• Elizabeth Dwyer Simpson

You are just so talented! This is just lovely! I don't want to use the word punch but I feel this is what this arrangement has and does. I'm a real flower lover! I feel that flowers even in winter are like a breath of spring. they add so much, even artificial flowers. I have friends, even at the cost of suffering painful backaches, have to garden, really have to it means so much to them. I wish I were like that! Unfortunately I'm not BUT i certainly do appreciate what others do and I'm so grateful that they do. It brings so much pleasure to all who get to see there gardens.