Pamela F
Pamela F
  • Hinesville, GA

A Garden Out of No Where...

This was once considered the ugliest area in my backyard. The grass was patchy and full of weeds. My neighbor told me that I'll never get anything to grow in this area. I almost gave up when the hydrangeas, euonymus golden and asiatic lilies didn't do so well but, I amended the soil and kept at it:-D What do you think of the outcome?
This is how it ALL began this June...LOOK HOW FAR I'VE COME:-D
a garden out of no where, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, landscape, outdoor living
Tye-Dye Hibiscus
Tye-Dye Hibiscus
Double Red Althea (Rose of Sharon)
Double Red Althea (Rose of Sharon)
Lantana, Snow White Indian Hawthorn, Double Red Althea, Canna Lilies, Florida Anise, Ruellia, Purple Hearts
Ruellia
Ruellia

• Juanita Mccanne

So impressed with what hard work and determination will accomplish! By the time some of those bushes are full sized, that bed is going to be full and lush and a beauty to behold! Congratulations!

• Sue Kiene

you did good.