Darrell Martin
Darrell Martin
  • Paducah, KY

Piano Entertainment Center

1897 Upright piano would not hold a tune anymore. After 110 hours, now it will hold your 46" flat screen. Foot pedals lift to reveal hidden storage. What do you think?
piano entertainment center, painted furniture

• Kathy Hayes

I have the exact same piano that has turned black over time and right now this day even I am in a battle with husband and son, they want to take it the dump and throw it way and I want to repurpose it.......I'm gonna win this one or die trying !!!!! I want to make a desk out of it......Thanks for letting me vent on here about my old piano......

• Connie

I have an old upright from the turn of the century and was told by a piano tuner that it will never be in tune again. The wires won't stretch far enough to tune it properly. I have plans to gut it and turn it into a desk. I'm not sure what screws to unscrew to make it happen but will research it when it comes time. Very cool turning it into a big screen cabinet.