Making Toiletries part of your Bathroom Decor.

I got this little shelf/table at Roundtop Antiques Show Lat year for $20. I love the look of stacked white towels in a bathroom and I didn't want all of them hidden in the linen closet. I decided to use this shelf next to the shower to store things I wanted within arms reach. You can open the shower door and literally grab a towel or a fresh bar of soap without stepping foot on the floor. Also within reach are q-tips, a basket of wash cloths and a basket of hand towels. It has been very handy, and by sticking to the all white formula, pretty as well.
Master Bathroomhttp://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com
For the guest bath I used an old factory bread loaf pan to make a "serving tray" of necessities for guests. I set this out with a stack of white fluffy towels when overnight visitors come. Just store the tray until you need it!

To see more: http://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com

• Shari Veater

I make my own bar soap and never thought about displaying them in s cute glass container!

• Josie Molina

Very nice idea.. I also like the white look I like baskets with towels folded in them and I have this round oval basket I fold small hand towels also it looks cute with different colors mixed in the basket....