What to do with all those pill bottles?

FauxgalMet8404224Terri Kennedy
+6

Is there anything you can make with pill bottles?
  • DORLIS
    DORLIS

USE THEM FOR SAVING SEEDS ONCE THEY ARE DRIED.

• 243107
    243107

great for ear buds.......... keeps them clean and untangled!!

q repurpose pill bottles, crafts, repurposing upcycling
  • Marion Nesbitt
    Marion Nesbitt

All of the above! I use the taller ones to hold the skewers for securing the cavities of turkey or chicken, my corn cob holders, screws from a work-in-progress so they don't get lost, paper clips, extra keys, etc. If I'm going away for a short time, I label the tops and put in various vitamins from their big bottles. For travel, can use them for Q-tips, cotton balls, etc. that you might need but in small quantities..

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

I use them to sort things in my sewing basket as well as small items in my kitchen cabinet drawers...such as push pins! They are great for holding safety pins and other small objects. Since you can see through them, you do not need labels and with screw tops like this one which was a vitamin bottle, I can lay them on their sides in the drawer. Love these!

• Terri Kennedy
    Terri Kennedy

I wrapped the bottles in pretty fabric or burlap and fill them with first aid things for my purse. Band-aids, safety pins, small packet of anti septic, bobby pins, and wrapped Tylenol, Advil, etc. You can get more in a little bottle than you think. Makes a great little gift also.

• Met8404224
    Met8404224

the narrower ones keep old coins stacked and secured

• Fauxgal
    Fauxgal

x