Lyndi F
Lyndi F
  • Reidsville, NC

Pond

New Aquascape pond installed May 4, 2010 by Pond Professors in Greensboro, NC.
Time to start landscaping!
Time to start landscaping!
One year later-July 2011. My husband did all the flagstone walkways and patio. Also, a nice little firepit.  I did the landscaping.
One year later-July 2011. My husband did all the flagstone walkways and patio. Also, a nice little firepit. I did the landscaping.
July 2011.
July 2011.
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
Spring 2012
These two pink New Dawn roses are less than a year old.  May 2012
These two pink New Dawn roses are less than a year old. May 2012
Some of my "babies."
Some of my "babies."
Water hyacinths.
Water hyacinths.
Adding some new pics.  These are some tulips beside the pond along with the pink creeping phlox you see to the left and a beautiful loropetalum to the right. Spring 2013
Adding some new pics. These are some tulips beside the pond along with the pink creeping phlox you see to the left and a beautiful loropetalum to the right. Spring 2013
Spring 2013--lots blooming in the garden now!
Right before the New Dawn climbing roses bloomed.  I thought this was a pretty shot looking thru the arbor. Spring 2013
Right before the New Dawn climbing roses bloomed. I thought this was a pretty shot looking thru the arbor. Spring 2013
Ha ha! Just thought I'd let you see something out of control! Yes,I have trimmed them up; my husband said nobody wanted to walk under there! It was hard for me to trim those beautiful roses off so I waited until the first rush was gone
June 2013.  Too much rain this year so far. Some things not doing so well. I've had some things root rot.  Oh, well, I always like planting new things....
June 2013. Too much rain this year so far. Some things not doing so well. I've had some things root rot. Oh, well, I always like planting new things....

• Karen

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

• Lyndi F

Thank you! Can't wait till this cold weather leaves! Ready to work on the pond again!