Hometipster.com
Hometipster.com
  • Columbus, MS

Stunning Nevada Mansion

I just can't resist telling everyone here about a home I've just written about in Nevada. The home should give you all plenty of inspiration for your own home. What is truly incredible about this home is the swimming pool. Calling it a swimming pool is a bit of an understatement as it's more akin to a Water Park.
Take a look at the article and all the images - feel free to leave any comments on the article as I would love to know what you guys think.
Here's the link - http://hometipster.com/stunning-nevada-mansion/
Hope you enjoy it.
Nevada Desert Mansion
Nevada Desert Mansion

• Hometipster.com

Hi Becky I really hope the folks who did lose it are not on the streets that's for sure. What did you think of the Plunge Pool under the waterfall? Was that the coolest feature? I thought it was incredible - what a great place to hide out :) Thanks for visiting my site, really appreciate it. Have a great day. Graham

• Z

Wow Jeff, "pool" is most definitely an understatement. That's more like a resort in ones back yard. The house I didn't really care for, but the water features were awesome.