Easy Fast Cleaning Tips and Tricks

I've done a few posts in the past with Cleaning Tips but decided to put them all into one post. Click here to find out some easy tricks
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2012/08/easy-fast-cleaning-tips-and-tricks.html

Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life

• Sherrie

Micro fiber mops..are amazing just buy the cheap Walmart one. Glass clothes I use them for cleaning furniture, wood, stainless steel, mirrors, windows. You can purchase them from any janitorial supply house for less then $1.60 a cloth they are lint free. Micro fiber clothes you can also purchase them form any janitorial supply house in your town. They are cheap and most supply janetorial services sale them. Don't remember their price. But you can tell them how many you want. Buying a sqeegie will dry bathroom doors, dry the walls, cleaning windows, mirrors...painless. They sell them at Lowes for about $8.00 buy the medium size one and buy a good one...I have had most of mine for over ten years. I buy them and give them to clients. Drying your bathroom showers and tubs will help prevent mold, hard water build up. Having the right materials in cleaning is most of the battle. The micro fiber mops are amazing. Find a small bucket take the pads and roll them up and submerge them in water. They need time to absorb, then twist the water out of it. And mop. Buy a extra pad so you can dry the floor. Water left on will damage.

• Bernadette M

once I figured out the color guides, life got even easier for my cleaning ritual. Thanks for sharing.