BrightNest
BrightNest
  • Denver, CO

Decorate With Black

Did you know that black is technically not even a color, but rather what you see when objects do not emit or reflect any part of the visible light spectrum? This means that pigments that absorb light rather than reflect it back to the eye “look black.”
Black is also associated with power, strength and intelligence; so if you’re trying to decide how to decorate your home office space, try accenting with black. It will help keep you focused when you’re trying to get down to business!
Here are a few of our favorite uses of black: http://blog.brightnest.com/2012/08/16/color-theory-black-magic/
decorate with black, home decor
decorate with black, home decor
decorate with black, home decor
decorate with black, home decor
decorate with black, home decor
BrightNest

• Julie

Black is not for everyone including me! I love color, bright yellows, oranges, greens, reds, I live for color, wear color & there isn't a white or black wall in my house. Yes, I like the bedroom but I would have painted it bright colors, yellow walls with orange trim & bold floral bedding! No thanks to black or white.

• Peggy

I love all the rooms minus the pink pillows and flowers. I have painted my front door black and have some black in every room.