Dawn Shupick
Dawn Shupick
  • Tutorial Team
  • Casper, WY

Junk Garden

The summer long transformation of a playhouse turned garden shed and garden area.
This is how my Junk Garden came out! I love all the bright colors and beautiful flowers!
junk garden shed tour, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, outdoor living
Welcome to my JUNK GARDEN!
This sign and several of my wooden signs, metal flowers, large metal carrot, and more were made by Leslie store owner of The Carrot Patch.
The finished front of my garden shed!
Bright Colors make me smile!
Fun flower box made from free pallets and old landscape edging I picked up at Habitat for Humanity!
More great color and smell with petunias!
Flowers, flowers, and more flowers
On the left is raised garden beds and on the right is the flower garden.
Love my space!
Thanks for visiting my Junk Garden!

• Gail Salminen

@Dawn Shupick I love what you created in this space. It must be hard to leave it behind. I hope you will post a diary so to speak of the space you create in your new home. You are very creative and I am sure once you settle in your creative juices will flow into action. Thanks for posting this - gave me ideas for our backyard.

• Organized Clutter

Very fun!