Pamela F
Pamela F
  • Hinesville, GA

My New Neighbors Are Following Suit

Its amazing to see how I inspire others! My new neighbors that just purchased the duplex on the other side of ours are gardening too:-D
my new neighbors are following suit, flowers, gardening, hibiscus, outdoor living
Cherry Tree and I don't know what the other is.
Hibiscus and Daylilies thus far. He has prepared his beds while waiting for his online delivery of plants to arrive. I'm anxious to see what else he plants in there:-D

• Becky H

Most of the time other neighbors are inspired by upgraded and well maintained property, but there are a few exceptions; we have 2 on our street who I wish would suddenly be inspired, rather than telling me how they really enjoy looking at mine. Congratulations Pamela! You've become the landscaping catalyst.

• Pamela F

There's a few in the cul de sac that I wish would follow suit too!