Living/Piano Room

This room was designed around the piano. The entire family plays and they love sharing their love of music together in this beautiful space. The room also needed to serve the purpose of entertaining as well a serene place (no TV) for the 3 kids to come to individually to read or do homework. Truly a multi-purpose room. But it is the the first room that you see when you enter the home so it needed to gorgeous as well as functional. Sone.
I selected a curved sofa as the room has several entry points and the softness of the back of the sofa looks nice from all angels. Plus it provides a lot of seating. The chandelier is my favorite piece in this room!
We converted the wood burning fireplace to gas for ease of use. And we tiled over the older and traditional stone facade that was there when my clients moved in.
Pillows, pillows, pillows. An absolute must to pull together a room.

3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada

• Awd2884030

I really like the stone veneer used on the fireplace. I have a similar project, can you tell me where it was purchased and the name of the stone style?

• Feri Tabib

I love the stone veneer used on fireplace. Would you please tell me where it was purchased and the name of the stone style? Thank you