Living/Piano Room

This room was designed around the piano. The entire family plays and they love sharing their love of music together in this beautiful space. The room also needed to serve the purpose of entertaining as well a serene place (no TV) for the 3 kids to come to individually to read or do homework. Truly a multi-purpose room. But it is the the first room that you see when you enter the home so it needed to gorgeous as well as functional. Sone.
I selected a curved sofa as the room has several entry points and the softness of the back of the sofa looks nice from all angels. Plus it provides a lot of seating. The chandelier is my favorite piece in this room!
We converted the wood burning fireplace to gas for ease of use. And we tiled over the older and traditional stone facade that was there when my clients moved in.
Pillows, pillows, pillows. An absolute must to pull together a room.

• Awd2884030

I really like the stone veneer used on the fireplace. I have a similar project, can you tell me where it was purchased and the name of the stone style?

• Feri Tabib

I love the stone veneer used on fireplace. Would you please tell me where it was purchased and the name of the stone style? Thank you