HOW to use the SEED from this plant to grow NEW plants for next year? The Purple Flowers on top of Caladium / Coleous?

+66
I THINK there is a way to get the seed after the flowers start to die, and use that seed to grow NEW plants for next year. How do I do this? (MY guess would have been as the flower starts to die, take teh whole flower and seed and let it dry for approx 2 weeks, then plant inito new soil, kept moist, but not too wet. ????)
q how to use the seed from this plant to grow new plants for next year the purple, flowers, gardening, LOVE this plant and it does SOOOOOOOO well but what do I do with the flowers now Prune them off and keep them in a jar
LOVE this plant and it does SOOOOOOOO well, but what do I do with the flowers now? Prune them off and keep them in a jar??
q how to use the seed from this plant to grow new plants for next year the purple, flowers, gardening