Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Easy Halloween Decoration to Make

This is a fun haunted house to make using an old plastic doll house! For more Halloween decorating ideas stop by http://www.decorating-ideas-made-easy.com/halloween-decorating-ideas.html! Thanks!
I saw this idea in an old issue of Country Living.  I thought it was so clever!  You just spray paint an old doll house black, and turn it into a haunted house!
I saw this idea in an old issue of Country Living. I thought it was so clever! You just spray paint an old doll house black, and turn it into a haunted house!
The next thing I did, was add some color with acrylic paints and glitter.
I added little decorations that I found at the craft store.  I found most of my decorations in the miniature doll house aisle.
I added little decorations that I found at the craft store. I found most of my decorations in the miniature doll house aisle.
Print a picture of a scary witch, and size it to fit your window.
This grandfather clock fit perfectly in the window!
This haunted house sits on my buffet.  During my Halloween party, it is the center of attention!
This haunted house sits on my buffet. During my Halloween party, it is the center of attention!
easy halloween decoration to make, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor
Jennifer Decorates

• Erin

What type of spray paint and color did you use?

• Sfr10404661

I love this idea. It just kills me that the doll houses that I have sold at large sales. I'm a grandma with 6 granddaughters I have purchased many, many doll houses for Christmas & birthday gifts. Halloween is my favorite holiday. So now I will be searching the Thrift Stores. Thank you for the idea.

Sally

• Jennifer Decorates

You are welcome!