Meredith K
Meredith K
  • San Francisco, CA

Dumpster Dive Dresser With Hutch

When we recently picked up a discarded IKEA dresser from the dumpster outside our building and gave it a makeover with paintable wallpaper! More info on this DIY on our blog!
xoxo,
Meredith & Gwyneth
dumpster dive dresser with hutch, painted furniture
Meredith K

• Meredith K

Thanks, everyone! Lisa, the hutch is a bookcase that I bought years ago from Target. It was black and used to be alone right where the Dumpster Dive Dresser is now. I just put the bookcase on top of the hutch, but I did install the "anti-tip" kit to the back of the bookcase (it that came with it way back when I bought it.) And I am so jealous of all the people that have garages, yards and even work rooms for all their projects! Whenever we do one this size it takes over pretty much all of our 470 square foot space! xoxo, mk & Gwyneth

• Sharron W

I really Love this piece and have two "hutches" out in the garage that I plan a similar makeover for when I do the dining room.