Get Organized for Back to School

I used a $5 shutter door that I found at a thrift store to organize all things kid and school. After a little yellow paint, I just used over the door hooks and wire baskets to organize everything from back packs to lunch boxes and even school supplies!
get organized for back to school, doors, organizing, storage ideas
Here's the shutter door before it got its big makeover!
get organized for back to school, organizing, storage ideas
A little painter tape, yellow paint, and a lots of organizing later I whipped up a one stop shop for all things kids and school! I even added a magnetic knife strip to use a place to keep notes and calendars for important school dates, tests, and meetings.
The wire baskets are perfect for a homework folder and school supplies you need everyday!
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.

• Doo399215

where did you get the baskets?

• Derek Wallner

The organization of school goods in one place is a good idea because it will be convenient for a child who studies at school to use things that are collected in one place and are arranged correctly. I think that a child who studies at school needs a help with the arrangement of his or of her school supplies in such a way that he or she is comfortable with what his or her parents can help him or her with. But with the fact that the child needs help in writing homework, in order to get excellent grades, he or she can only be helped by the coursework writing service PapersOwl UK that does coursework papers for other students who are more mature. Organization in the head - completed home tasks and only good grades and the organization in the house - the special door on which school equipment is collected is what all students need in order to be successful.