Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)
Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)
  • Lutherville Timonium, MD

Play Kitchen from $5 TV Stand

We made a play kitchen for our daughter from a $5 Craigslist find. We used returned paint from the local store and some chalkboard paint on the sides. We used a mixing bowl for the sink and other clearance items to make it unique. Check out the link to our blog for more information. Thanks for checking it out.
play kitchen from 5 tv stand, chalk paint, chalkboard paint, crafts, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)

• Linda

so cute

• Carey

When my kids were young, I found a wood TV stand and brought it home. We didn't have a TV but we did have an aquarium. I placed the aquarium where the TV should have been. That put it down close to the floor and my children loved to lay on the floor and watch the fish! I was rather surprised at how well it turned out!