Revolving Bookcase for craft room storage.

$100

I made a similar looking revolving bookcase for craft storage to one at Pottery Barn. Click on the website link to see how I did it.
Revolving Bookcase
Revolving Bookcase
Great for hiding the ugly crafting supplies on the backside and the pretty supplies on the front.
Loads of circles
Loads of circles
Trim scraps
Trim scraps
Country Design Style-Jeanette

• Kaycampbelljones

I love this. Donna R. in lumberton, TEX., did you build a revolving bookcase??I live in Orange, TEX. & would like to see it in person. I would like to make one, but when you can see one in person, it helps to decide just what you want to do with it..

• @Kaycampbelljones Actually I made the revolving bookcase. I'm in Arizona. The steps I took are on the website. Simply click the link below the last photo. It would be easier to make a square bookcase that rotates.

• ThomasMaloney

This would be a great storage idea if I didn't have 3 kids in the house! I dread to think of what would happen if they get their hands on a revolving display!