Paul Z
Paul Z
  • Denver, CO
Asked on Aug 21, 2012

Advice on an interior designer would could help me create this look?

LorettaJulie M.Eroque022810
+4

I live in Denver and I'm looking for an interior designer who could help me create this look - does any one have any advice?
q advice on an interior designer would could help me create this look, home decor
  • 3po3

Spiral Design did my color consulting, and does staging, so I think she could handle this interior design. If not, she could certainly point you in the right direction. She used to be on Hometalk, but I couldn't find her. Anyhow, here is the direct link to her site: http://www.spiraldesignsinc.com/

• Marion Nesbitt

Think part of any decorating project is knowing what style and colours you like. It seems that you do. Why not use this and other clippings you like and go shopping for similar items. If you're even a little handy, I'm sure you could replicate the coffee table yourself.

• Ltt834476

Such an easy design to do. Find a furniture store with this type of furniture. Buy the sofa set. You should be able to find the same throw rug at the same furniture store, home depot or Lowe's. Table will be a very sime thing to make and then stain it and seal it. The trays are also easy to find. Lamp, go to the lamp store. Wish I lived closer so I could help you out. Good luck I know you can accomplish this look.

• B. Enne

Are the stores/sources cited with the picture/article you are showing? You should be able to order the same items.

• Eroque022810

Well its hard to tell what exactly you have and what you need to change. If you don't have those windows you'll need them installed. If you don't have hardwood flooring you'll need that installed if you don't have a fireplace or if yours isn't like this in opening you need that changed as well. The furniture is high end so usually only designer's can get into those places. This is going to cost you a lot, if you have it,great,if not then see what you have that you can afford to change and find a store that can order you furniture in a similar style. Something about this room speaks to you, figure that out and make it your priority a definite must have find a contractor and go from there.

• Julie M.

The fireplace will be expensive but you can find some similar pieces for a good price. Take that pic and go shopping. You CAN do this.
  • Loretta

Too many ask advice without posting pics. If we had pics we could tell you what you could do in your particular room to help give it this look. Or at least tell us what you have and don't have?.. Like above, what is the flooring like?. Windows??? Do you have a fireplace? Are you looking to completely remodel a room, with construction as well? Post pics please!!