Jeff C
Jeff C
  • Broadview Heights, OH

Cleveland Browns Inspired Bottle Opener

Inspired by http://www.hometalk.com/507347/easy-pallet-board-bottle-opener I built something very similar using a pallet board. I painted mine with spray paint to match the colors found on the Cleveland Browns helmet. It took a little research but I finally discovered a wall mounted Cleveland browns bottle opener for 18 bucks on Amazon. As for the bottom, I couldn't find a Browns bucket so I settled for the 1 dollar bucket from target which at some point, I may paint brown and orange as well. As far as stickers go, there is not much out there for the Cleveland browns outside of big decals. I'd like to get a set and decorate the bucket as well as the board so if you come across a variety type stick set, let me know. I'm pretty happy with how the paint job came out.
cleveland browns inspired bottle opener, crafts, home decor
This thing costs $18.00 and was found on Amazon.
Looks good right next to my can crusher!
Generic looking basket for now but that will change in the future.

• Jeff C

lol stay with Packerland. The Browns are just a four hour comedy routine. Nope, it's stayed in the garage. Don't use it as much as I should. Most of the bottles I use have twist type lids so there is almost no need for the bottle opener. It just looks cool :P

• Tammy Heline

Die Hard Browns fan here! Jeff, what size is your bucket?