Okay, I've made my decision :)

Thanks for your help everyone! This has been so helpful. It's been a fun new experience for me too. I usually only get one other opinion. I have never been lucky enough to have so many helpful people. I did spend a lot of time reading each vote and suggestion. I may appear to be agonizing over my choices but really, most of the fun is deciding on a design. I am 99.9% sure I'm going to do the lattice pattern on the beige background with the stencil in the brown because I am planning to paint the upper cabinets the same green as the lower cabinets. I think that I would have done the opposite if I were keeping the uppers white (guess it would have been helpful to mention that yesterday! LOL). Anyway, a million thanks to everyone!!

Taunnie

• Terra Gazelle

I wanted to paint my kitchen walls green..there are 5, 590 shades of green..well not really, but seems like it. I obsessed over it. I finally found the right shade. It is a very pretty gray green that just looks like antique but also happy. I have no idea why people are going for white, when hospitals are not a happy place with every thing white...it can become dingy and dull. Love the two different colors between the top and base cabinets..lends interest to the room. My top cabinets will be open shelves mainly, with natural edged Cypress shelving. I have a large pantry that was built onto the house..its a room that is 10x12... so I do not need alot storage in the kitchen. I have a very small kitchen with no room for an island and not much counter space..so the Pantry room was a necessity. Your kitchen is going to be beautiful. Have fun in designing it..I got through chemo in designing mine. The kitchen is the heart of the home.

• Diana Deiley

Wonderful job! Enjoy.