Mary Carter
Mary Carter
  • Bel Air, MD

Turned old marvel table base into flower pot and used the broken table top to create a sitting area around our fire pit.

Our yard with lovely pathway and sitting area with fire pit.
Old marble table base. Finally found something to do with it and it's lovely to look at while sitting in the back yard.
Finished fire pit sitting area. I added ready mix concrete and it's looks pretty good just needs to dry. Can you see the broken pieces of marvel table?
My back yard is almost finished. A little creativity makes our back yard a place to enjoy.

• Sandy Hartnett

Sorry, this PC has a mind of its own...love the look! Lol. I wonder if Slovenia is a language....hahaha

• Anna Ibarra

I can't tell what part is the table top, so I think that is a good thing, not looking like you put your table top in your fire pit area. LOL I just love your quaint back yard. It's adorable, love it all.