Would you rather live near:

+43
A. Mountains
B. Desert
C. Ocean
D. Forrest
E. Other (Tell us in the comments beow)
would you rather live near, home decor
  • Sam W Sam W on Oct 20, 2014
    Ocean! I love water.
  • AvonelleRed AvonelleRed on Oct 20, 2014
    Mountains, absolutely! My dream is a cabin on a mountain with a lovely creek on my property.
  • AmericanWoman AmericanWoman on Oct 20, 2014
    The Colorado Rocky Mountains
  • Paula McCauley Paula McCauley on Oct 20, 2014
    near a river or lake in the mountains.
  • Shelly Shelly on Oct 20, 2014
    Mountains!!!
  • Chris Sabol Chris Sabol on Oct 20, 2014
    Definitely the mountains.
  • Linda Hopper Linda Hopper on Oct 20, 2014
    The desert mountains of the Big Bend!
  • Genie Krivanek Genie Krivanek on Oct 20, 2014
    Blue Ridge Mountains.
  • Caroline Merrick Caroline Merrick on Oct 21, 2014
    OCEAN
  • Kelly B Kelly B on Oct 21, 2014
    MOUNTAINS - LAKE GEORGE N.Y. WOULD BE FABULOUS - I ADORE IT.. Wood stoves, Log Cabin, etc. man to be rich, I would be there right now.
  • Hope Williams Hope Williams on Oct 21, 2014
    Mountains! North Georgia.
  • Lori Lori on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean and in a perfect picture, mountains behind me.
  • Jeanette S Jeanette S on Oct 21, 2014
    MOUNTAINS for sure! We have 20 acres in Blue Ridge, Georgia and I have no idea why I have not built up there already! The bigger Atlanta grows and the more the multi-lane fast traffic streets encroach into our lazy little village, the more I want to move up there! I want something small and simple! BUT WITH LARGE CLOSETS! HA!
    • See 1 previous
    • Jeanette S Jeanette S on Oct 22, 2014
      @Hope Williams The leaves are just beginning to turn here in Atlanta, about 1-1/2 hr. from Blue Ridge...and I have not heard a "leaf report" yet this year! It is usually the last week of Oct. when they are stunning! You will see some leaves, but maybe not the brilliant look! However, the temps should be good...it will be near freezing there this weekend because of the cold front. News this AM said 36 and dropping before dawn! Bring warm clothes!
  • Kim Kim on Oct 21, 2014
    Mountains for sure
  • Lucia medeiros cabral Lucia medeiros cabral on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean. Deffinetly
  • Louise Louise on Oct 21, 2014
    woods, cozy cabin, for sure
  • Deb Deb on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean!!
  • Haw608855 Haw608855 on Oct 21, 2014
    A..mountains
  • Kelly lemire Kelly lemire on Oct 21, 2014
    Mountains of course!
  • Julia Fuller Thayer Julia Fuller Thayer on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean. I live at the mountians in TN. Water is calming.
  • Linda J Linda J on Oct 21, 2014
    I was raised near the mountains. I now live by the ocean. Give me mountains any day. I miss them so.
  • Karen M Karen M on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean. Nothing better than the sound of surf. But a forest is a close second.
  • In the country, so I guess it would be forrest. Thank God I'm a country girl!
  • Near the ocean but the mountains would be a close second. Maybe I could just have a house in each place. :)
  • Jane Jane on Oct 21, 2014
    Foothills with forest - like the Hocking Hills in Southern Ohio. Second best, seeing corn and bean fields in every direction on rolling ground with beautiful old barns.
  • Chris aka monkey Chris aka monkey on Oct 21, 2014
    ocean oh yes please xx
  • Tegma Tegma on Oct 21, 2014
    I would give anything to live in a little cottage by the sea. I love the sound of the surf and the squawking of the seagulls.... and the seafood, oh my! Nothing makes me feel closer to God that getting up early in the morning to the sounds of the sea.
  • Pamela Langone Pamela Langone on Oct 21, 2014
    Id love the Ocean I thought mountains til I remembered water runs down hill .If your lower then the mountain when it rains your in trouble
  • Judycbc Judycbc on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean with out a doubt
  • Simple Joys Simple Joys on Oct 21, 2014
    Mountains, hands down!
  • Robin Robin on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean!
  • Ejl566216 Ejl566216 on Oct 21, 2014
    Ocean, I live 2 blocks from it now!
  • Barbara P Barbara P on Oct 22, 2014
    The mountains with a trip to the beach every day! I really need a trip!! Does anyone have a favorite destination???
  • Debbie Kuhar Debbie Kuhar on Oct 22, 2014
    ocean wuldbe beautiful. Cold weather does me in
  • Lynda Jones Lynda Jones on Oct 22, 2014
    Mountains. love it
  • Ida Hennessey Ida Hennessey on Oct 22, 2014
    Ocean. There's nothing like it. Not lakes, rivers, ponds, nothing. I love it.
  • Gladys Gladys on Oct 28, 2014
    E - (Other) Country girl here too. I spent most of my life in suburbs but 26 years ago moved to a farm in NE Wisconsin, and I'll take this country living any day!!
  • Letty Letty on Oct 28, 2014
    No one has voted for desert? Shocking!! I live close enough to Texas desert and it's ok. Has it's pros (less mowing) and cons (rattle snakes), but we have enjoyed it out in mostly desert country. Grew up in the coast which was also good. Lived in the forest for a little bit but did not like the Mosquitos. BUT, would love to try living in the mountains.
  • Debbie Kuhar Debbie Kuhar on Oct 30, 2014
    Preferences very from people to people. I met a GF in a small town in North carolina during the summer. I was told that alot of people that live in Florida has summer homes in NC to get away from the heat in Florida. I just want to get away from the cold in Pennsylvania. Don't have the money for a winter home like some people. Fine to live in a colder climate for the summer & have a second home in a warmer climate for winter
  • AmericanWoman AmericanWoman on Nov 01, 2014
    The Colorado Rocky Mountains and we'll leave in about 7 months. Update: My husband was hurt on the job and we didn't get to make the move.
  • Mickey Mickey on Nov 02, 2014
    The lake...............something new to see everyday and the calming affect of the water.
  • SooUu SooUu on Feb 02, 2016
    Ocean wins hands down with me every time
  • AmericanWoman AmericanWoman on Feb 17, 2016
    Mountains...The Colorado Rocky Mountains. Some of God's best work! :)