Home Tour: Master Bedroom

Sharing a peek into my master bedroom! I love to decorate on a budget, so most items were either on sale or were quick and easy DIYs. I love my bedroom because it's serene, yet colorfully eclectic! Enjoy!
The majority of my bedroom is black, white, and gray with BIG pops of pink for a bit (ok, alot) of color!
My dad gifted these mule deer antlers to me for Christmas this past year, and I immediately had to spray paint them gold!
Christmas lights aren't just for Christmas anymore! I added these to my floor mirror to make the dreaded task of getting dressed in the morning a little more fun.
Succulents are wonderful house plants because they're so low maintenance and blend with any style. I love to find vintage or thrifted vessels, like this milk glass vase to plant a variety of succulents.
A clean white desk makes for the perfect work space! For product sources, click the link below.

30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Spray Paint & Chardonnay

• Becky Fortin

I really like it! and i love the antlers! my dad has a ton of them at the family ranch..guess where I'm going very soon!!!

• Glamistahome

I just love it, it's nice and bright and you have added some nice feminine touches through the space.