No. 29 Design
No. 29 Design
  • Belmont, MA

Raskog the Art Cart.

I’d been eyeing the IKEA Raskog cart for some time. I’m not sure if it is the wheels, the industrial look or the colors I like more. Regardless I knew it would someday, somehow find its’ way into my home. I’ve seen it used for kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, craft rooms and everywhere in between. With a couple buckets from Target it makes the perfect art cart for our kitchen.
Simple enough for an eight
ikea raskog art cart crafts, crafts
Very easy to put together but sturdy enough to be used everyday!
ikea raskog art cart crafts, crafts
Keep it organized by adding some buckets for different items.
ikea raskog art cart crafts, crafts
We’ve been using it for about two months now and it is staying very organized. My kids are keeping the crayons with the crayons and the markers with the markers! If they want to just color with colored pencils they can take the bucket straight to the table as well.
ikea raskog art cart crafts, crafts
The art cart is kept in the kitchen where it can be wheeled to the table for homework or to color. The wheels make it fun to wheel to the table or onto the three season porch. It is used everyday and I think they are coloring and drawing more now that their art supplies are right in front of them.
No. 29 Design