Ana M
by Ana M

Moved gardenias that were not doing well here and added Tea Olives and Yews

HELP!....Off the back of my deck, we have water runoff, what plants can I plant there that can take a runoff water area? I tried putting 3 gardenia bushes and 4 butterfly bushes there but none were doing well because of too much runoff water off the deck, so just recently moved them to a spot where they will thrive. But now am stumped as to what to plant. Someone told me "tall decorative grasses"...HELP!
Yews, Tea Olives and Impatiens! Hopefully these will fare better than the gardenias- we moved those to help them thrive in another area- this foto was taken the day we planted them March 18th.
Yews, Tea Olives and Impatiens on April 6 3 weeks after planting them.
I tried putting 3 gardenia bushes and 4 butterfly bushes there but none were doing well because of too much runoff water off the deck, so just recently moved them to a spot where they will thrive.
Tried Ivy before I I tried putting 3 gardenia bushes and 4 butterfly bushes there but none were doing well because of too much runoff water off the deck, so just recently moved them to a spot where they will thrive. Ivy has barely grown in 6 years.

Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas

• Kate M

Weeping Willows love water but keep them away from your house & pipes!

• Ana M

Thanks everyone! We decided on Yews and Tea Olive trees as you can see in the updated picture.