Wendi @ H2OBungalow
Wendi @ H2OBungalow
  • Saint Petersburg, FL

DIY Book Pumpkin Craft

I made a simple DIY book pumpkin this year. It's been on my "want to try list" for the longest time. It was easy and cost nothing because I had everything I needed to make it already. Most importantly I did the entire crafty paper pumpkin project in under an hour!
crafts book pumpkin fall, crafts, halloween decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
This craft was guilt free since my book was already falling apart when I decided to make a pumkin!
Take the cover off of the book
Cut the pages into a half pumpkin shape
Gle the spine together and put a dab of hot glue in between each page
Paint and decorate! Easy. Read my blog post for a few more tips if needed. Enjoy!

Wendi @ H2OBungalow

• Jacqui

You say to put a dab of glue between ea page to keep them separated. If you put glue on ea page, aren't u gluing them together? And where are u putting the dab...up at the top & by the spine? Thanks for clarifying

• Kirsten Jensen

I absolutely love this!

• KK

This is so cute an looks easy. You did a great job. I have lots of old books! Did you just glue the stem on top or stick it down the middle of the book and glue?