Make Your Own Fabric Softener on the CHEAP!

A few days ago, I shared my favorite recipe for Homemade Laundry Detergent, and today I want to share how to make your own fabric softener on the cheap! My laundry comes out clean, smelling fresh and super soft! You won't believe how easy it is to make your own!
You will need water, vinegar, good smelling hair conditioner (I use Suave because it's super cheap and smells fabulous), a whisk and a container to store your fabric softener in.
Mix the ingredients together...
And pour into a container. I love these inexpensive glass containers that I picked up at Target, but you could use anything...an old jar would work perfectly!
For the exact measurements and more information including the recipe for my Homemade Laundry Detergent, be sure to stop by my blog...your laundry and your wallet will thank you for it!

Mom4Real

• DIANE CHURCH

How much of the fabric softener do you use for a load of clothes

• Roki Hi

Cheryl Clements - this is the exact definition of “clickbait” then. Something used to draw more “visits/clicks” on the OP’s personal website (where they make money). Is that what HomeTalk is for?

• Mia Durand

Does this DIY fabric softener leave any kind of residue or build-up on your clothes after using over and over again?

• Enriqueta Munoz

How much vinagre & hair conditioner? Measurements?

• Sharon Higbee

a 12 oz. container of hair conditioner (I use Suave because it’s inexpensive and comes in tons of scents), 1 1/2 cups of distilled white vinegar, 3 cups of really warm water and a container.

• Gloria Hartley

I have made this same softener really good in a pinch nothing like downy though. It just didn't soften as I like but very inexpensive compared to downy. Does a decent job.

• Margie Wise

I don’t see the measurements of how much of each ingredient is used.

• Sharon Higbee