Ann S
Ann S
  • Kalamazoo, MI

New Flower garden we our going to add with the New Butterfly bush I got on sale!

And some free plants from our garden lady down the street from us where we buy our plants from mainly she's there every yr. Have a question on one of them!
Butterfly bush a little sad, but I'll make it happy again!
Close up of butterfly bush
Close up of butterfly bush
Putting it so dog can still run up & down the fence still. We our gonna use our left over bricks to make circle around it & go 2 high & raise it to the first brick
2nd view finished
2nd view finished
1st view: Finish last new flower bed with our new butterfly bush we got!
Oh and I know the veggie garden looks bad. Green beans, corn done need to pull out yet. Cucumbers are still growing
next view
next view
Not sure what this one is called was no tag & was free but we don't know if annual or perennial either please help? Forgot to ask her!
This is going in my computer room as a hang plant, got 2 of these free to from our lady too!

• Ann

Are you supposed to deadhead a butterfly bush?

• Amy526062

Hi. The yellow & orange flower is a gazinnia. I get these every year. It's an annual. (At least it is for me in Michigan).