Ann S
Ann S
  • Kalamazoo, MI

Kitchen we are redoing & it's time to start back at it again.

The house was all painted primer white when we bought it! I have 50 cupboards in my kitchen & I'm painting inside all of them & restain all the doors to. Got 1/2 of one side done last year.
It all started with this shelve the paint was peeling & got mad it & started to pick at it & was getting the dry wall so I had to replaster it then after I painted it realized the whole kitchen needed done.
My hubby & me did this back splash. See the stove it's from the 70's so still works. The counters had stick tile on them so I put contact paper that you put in cupboards on them cutting all my counters in for $10 & has held up for 3yr
See the pink inside just like stove yuck so repainted inside. I had
painted new again
painted new again
painted new again
painted new again
The right side 1/2 done
The right side 1/2 done
The left side still to do yet, got my work cut out for me & I'm doing most of the work.
not stained yet, left side
not stained yet, left side
Restained to bring out more of the red in the pine!
pink suck
pink suck
painted inside
painted inside

• Cathy W

I hear home improvement stores carry appliance paint! Since it's just the top, I believe you could paint it with no problem!

• Sharon La Tour

You ladies are gonna think i'm crazy, but i just love the cooktop!! The kitchen looks good, i like what you have done so far!! can't wait to see the rest