How to Clean That Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring for .25 Cents

Chemical free trick to clean that nasty toilet bowl ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring
After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, This is the AFTER picture
This is the AFTER picture :)
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it s regular cycle The before and after will amaze you
The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides. Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it's regular cycle. The before and after will amaze you!
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, I know this looks nasty but remember it s just Koolaid
I know this looks nasty, but remember it's just Koolaid :)

Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate

• Gin

Citric acid is the common ingredient of Kool-Aid etc. You can buy it in bulk and much cheaper. I use along with dishwasher detergent to keep film off dishware and keeps the dishwasher clean as well. Plus you can make your own toilet cleaner bombs and other household cleaners. Vinegar in the rinse dispenser of the dishwasher is a much cheaper alternative as well.

• Lisa Sinclair

I just sprinkle baking soda in the toilet bowl, and scrub . It always works for me. It also cleans any urine stains that might be on the underside of a toilet seat.