How to Clean That Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring for .25 Cents

Chemical free trick to clean that nasty toilet bowl ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring
After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, This is the AFTER picture
This is the AFTER picture :)
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it s regular cycle The before and after will amaze you
The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides. Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it's regular cycle. The before and after will amaze you!
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, I know this looks nasty but remember it s just Koolaid
I know this looks nasty, but remember it's just Koolaid :)

Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate

• Toby Morris

I've tried it several times, and it does work. You have to sprinkle the lemonade powder on sides of toilet bowl while sides are wet. Cheap way to clean toilet bowl!

• Maureen
    31 minutes ago

Yes I will try it, after all it is less expensive than other toilet cleaners