How to Clean That Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring for .25 Cents

Chemical free trick to clean that nasty toilet bowl ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring
After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, This is the AFTER picture
This is the AFTER picture :)
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it s regular cycle The before and after will amaze you
The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides. Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it's regular cycle. The before and after will amaze you!
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, I know this looks nasty but remember it s just Koolaid
I know this looks nasty, but remember it's just Koolaid :)

Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate

• Nancy Wilkerson

I tried it with both of mine, one was alot worse than the other. It made a difference for sure, but will keep applying and waiting til it is all gone!! It appears to work tho!!! And no CHEMICALS!!!!

• Pe

Yes, I will definitely try this! Thanks