How to Clean That Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring for .25 Cents

Chemical free trick to clean that nasty toilet bowl ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring
After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring.
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, This is the AFTER picture
This is the AFTER picture :)
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it s regular cycle The before and after will amaze you
The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides. Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it's regular cycle. The before and after will amaze you!
how to clean that stubborn toilet bowl ring for 25 cents, cleaning tips, go green, I know this looks nasty but remember it s just Koolaid
I know this looks nasty, but remember it's just Koolaid :)

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 14, 2018 10:39 PM - More info
Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate

• Kris

Lemon Juice, Koolaide Lemonade Packets, and white Vinegar all have critic acid in them. All are green cleaners, good for the environment, and home, nontoxic to people, animals and plants.

• Alice Lapping Engel

yes i will surely use this lemon kool aid,