DIY Tiered Stand Serving Center

14K Views
We don’t entertain in our home very often, but when we do, table and counter space is always in short supply. By the time I put plates, cups, napkins and utensils out, it doesn’t leave much space for the food, and I usually end up with some things on the counters, and some on the table, and hot items get left on top of the stove. A tiered stand helps stretch your space further, and it doesn’t need to be put away when the entertaining ends, because it can hold so many other things, and save some counter space. My husband loves to have a tiered stand to hold K-cups, and I like to use them as a catch-all for all the things that would normally clutter up my counters.
  • diy tiered stand serving center, home decor, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
This stand was made with a set of 3 vintage cake pans. The spindle connecting the tiers is a leg from an antique table.
Creating tiered stands is my specialty, so I'm always on the hunt for the next great piece to transform into one! See all my past tiered stand creations at the link below at Knick of Time.

Suggested materials for this project:

Angie @ Knick of Time

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!