Small Budget Cosmetic Makeover Guest Bath (Before & After)

In an effort to pull in more blue tones into my home, as well as bring on some elements of the sea (since Ilve less than 20 mins from the ocean) - I turned a Cottage Chic guest bathroom into a Chocolate-Aqua Sea-Inspired Retreat. Shells, fluffy blue rugs, sea glass.... just a few of the simple changes.
The "After" - new prints, new accessories and a new No-Sew Window Treatment. (see below)
The "Before"
The "Before"
No-Sew Window Treatment with a Chocolate and Blue polka-dotted window panel from Pier1.
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Meem Kaplan

I went to your blog to see all but the ads took so long to load that I never did get even halfway through the photos. I gave up after ten minutes... What I saw looked great, too. I really wanted to see it all. The WalMart one was especially annoying as I kept having to minimize it on every photo once they loaded. Frustrating....

• Jeannie

Very elegant. Love your color choices too. Nice job!