Roadside Rescue ReFab Hand Painted Dresser Makeover #‎ShowYourGreen

My niece asked me to donate a piece of furniture to an auction she was doing for her Nature Center. We then decided it should be a rescue project...Come check out what we did and how we did it...From Ugly duckling to BEAUTIFUL swan. All while being Environmentally Friendly.
my niece and i worked on a roadside rescue for an auction for fenner nature center, home decor, painted furniture
come over to the blog to see the whole transformation and story on this beautiful rescue piece.
The BEFORE! It was in worse shape than it shows.
See the full transformation and process over on the blog.
My niece and I with the finished project. All ready to go to auction.

Art is beauty

• Susan

Did you use a stencil for the foliage on the dresser? I went to the link but I did not locate this particular project. I would like to duplicate the white fern (I apologize if that is not what it is) that is on the dresser. Beautiful piece! We have a dresser that could be a stunning duplicate. Thank you in advance. All the best

• Joyette white

could make your own stencil with freezer paper. Draw whatever you want on the paper and cut it out.