Joyce Jones
Joyce Jones
  • Antioch, TN

How to build pantry cabinets

Linda CrandallJoyce JonesSheena Matthews
+1

Would like to use plywood to build floor to ceiling storage cabinets and use moldeing on doors to make them look better
  • Hannah V

I know @Linda Crandall did something like this in her bathroom, maybe she can help?

• Sheena Matthews

Here's the pantry my husband built. He used rough cut boards from my grandfather and framed it using 2x4s. The Pantry's finished but he is going to make a butcher block counter and shelves that will go to the right of the pantry. Let me know if you need additional info.

q how to build pantry cabinets, diy, how to, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, woodworking projectsq how to build pantry cabinets, diy, how to, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, woodworking projectsq how to build pantry cabinets, diy, how to, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, woodworking projectsq how to build pantry cabinets, diy, how to, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, woodworking projects
  • Joyce Jones

I think that looks great ..good job

• Linda Crandall

thank you Hannah :-) you can check out our projects here on Hometalk or at www.helloilivehere.com (our blog) :-)