Clean Your Dishwasher and Get Rid Of Hardwater and Lime Buildup

Have you ever taken your dishes out of the dishwasher only to discover that they are covered in debris? Most likely that debris is lime buildup from hard water, and it's probably in the hoses of your dishwasher. I set out to find a way to clean them, and am so happy that I did! Now my dishwasher cleans my dishes just like it did when I bought it!
Do your glasses look like this? With tiny specs on them?
All you need is some baking soda, citric acid (also sold in stores as produce protector), and lemon essential oil to make your own dishwasher cleaner. For exact amounts, click over to the blog post...link provided below!
Mix the ingredients together and pour into your empty dishwasher. Start the washing cycle and after 2-5 minutes, pause it for at least 4 hours. Let the wash cycle finish.
Your dishwasher will sparkle...
And your glasses will thank you!

Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Mom4Real

• Connie Bird
    Connie Bird

I have always used 2 packets of unsweetened lemon koolaid to clean dishwasher but can't clean the screen at bottom ow dishwasher. Any ideas? How do you clean bottom screen that is gunked up with leftover food from dishes?

• Mary Smith
      Mary Smith

Sounds like a great idea! I’m going to try that. I have tried everything and dishwasher still is filthy.

• :Lottie
    :Lottie

How do you clean a refrigerator that is shiney outside?

• Mary Smith
      Mary Smith

Put a little mayonnaise on a soft cloth and rub until the mayo is all gone. Removes everything and leaves no fingerprints. Just be sure to rub until there is no mayo left.

• Wendy
    Wendy

I WILL TRY THIS BUT WHAT IS THE PROPORTION FOR THE BAKING SODA, CITRIC ACID AND LEMON OIL?

• MissiCindie
      MissiCindie

i had the link. It’s quarter cup citrus quarter cup baking soda and 10 drops lemon oil. You’re welcome