Nature Scapes
Nature Scapes
  • Grafton, NH

Pondless Waterfall Transforms Backyard in NH

Hanover, NH
A steep hillside can be a difficult area in a yard. Too steep to mow, and difficult to plant and weed. We overcame these challenges by adding pathways throughout the garden that give nice level workplaces. Plantings need to be closer together as the slope lets in more air and sunshine than a traditional flat garden bed, and lastly we added a 35' pondless waterfall to transform this NH backyard. Pondless waterfalls are low maintenance (less than 10 min a week). They add a touch of class and tranquility.

• Beth

Where would I find the details on how to make this lovely waterfall? I have just the spot for it.

• Cathi

Ditto!!

• Nature Scapes

If you go to our website www.nhpond.com you can find more information about pondless waterfalls. If you fill out the contact us information and let me know that you would like a pondless waterfall brochure and the address to send it I can mail it out to you. We are always happy to help.

• Notalemming

Any information? What kind of pump? What type of lining? How was it recirculated? Anything?

• Nature Scapes

It is a pondless waterfall. We installed it using 45mil epdm liner. The water recirculates via 3" flexline from a basin as shown in the diagram by a Tsurumi 8pn pump.

, Pondless waterfall diagram
  • Liz IsTired

What catches the water at the end and what makes it go back to the top? Could we get some details please

• Run17339221

what type of lining under the rocks, how do we sent water back to top? What catches the water at the end and what makes it go back to the top? Could we get some details please

• Millies_mom47

I love this and it looks FANTASTIC!! I want to build a waterfall, but I have one problem I don't have a slopped backyard, mines flat. So in my flat yard I have to somehow build a hill to start my waterfall on and make it look natural. Any ideas?
  • Penny Eskenazi

I am stunned by what a beautiful waterfall you created! So natural and just gorgeous.