Pumpkin Cookie Cutter Garland

Want a quick and simple idea? Check out this super cute Pumpkin Cookie Cutter Garland Tutorial. It's the perfect way to dress up a mantel for the fall. It's so simple, anyone can do it. Check out these easy step by step instructions below.
how to pumpkin garland decor, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
You are going to need twine, tulle, and cookie cutters. (You can pick up these cute Cookie Cutters up at your local craft store.)
Grab all of your supplies and start measuring and cutting.
Make sure you keep enough space between each of your pumpkins.
Add your tulle and you are ready to hang your masterpiece.
Isn't this the cutest project? You can separate the pumpkins as far as needed when measuring, but if you would like to follow along with my measurements, head to the main post on PinkWhen.com!
Jennifer West

• Lynette Sirmon

Wouldn't that be an interesting way to make a tingling wind chime too? Just hang the cookie cutters in various lengths on a sturdy stick from the yard and wa-la!

• Artemis

This will be on my list for Fall. I don't have a mantle, but lots of other places that can benefit from a pumpkin garland. Thanks!