Customer Photo Story

“Whether walking, wading, or swimming, I forget about everything else…..my senses are overcome by it’s tranquility. There’s something hypnotic about it, like staring into a bonfire”. – Rex
“It’s impossible to mention just one favorite thing about our pond…the peaceful sound of the waterfalls, the beauty that blends our garden into nature, the sound of the frogs that have made it home singing in the summer evenings, the multiple varieties of song birds that have decided it’s the best bird bath in the neighborhood or having the fish follow me as I walk the pond edges like puppies waiting for a treat. I guess I can sum it up by saying that I can’t imagine our yard without it!” – Marietta
Rex's "Swim Pond"
Friendly Koi!

To see more: http://markthepondguy.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/customer-photo-story/

Now that looks like a big pond!

• DORLIS

Love it, just wish I had enough level ground for one that large. I am on a "sit and slide" bluff on a ridge with clay and lots of rock. When I want to plant, I have to dig out the rock and clay, make a very large hole so I can put in compost, sharp gravel and good soil. We have a small pond fo about 5' diameter, but it is better than nothing. The sould of the water and the butterflies, birds and other critters coming and going is truly relaxing.