The Pond Store
The Pond Store
  • Sumner, WA

Customer Photo Story

“Whether walking, wading, or swimming, I forget about everything else…..my senses are overcome by it’s tranquility. There’s something hypnotic about it, like staring into a bonfire”. – Rex
“It’s impossible to mention just one favorite thing about our pond…the peaceful sound of the waterfalls, the beauty that blends our garden into nature, the sound of the frogs that have made it home singing in the summer
Rex's "Swim Pond"
Rex's "Swim Pond"
customer photo story, outdoor living, pets animals, ponds water features
Friendly Koi!
Friendly Koi!

To see more: http://markthepondguy.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/customer-photo-story/

Now that looks like a big pond!

• DORLIS

Love it, just wish I had enough level ground for one that large. I am on a "sit and slide" bluff on a ridge with clay and lots of rock. When I want to plant, I have to dig out the rock and clay, make a very large hole so I can put in compost, sharp gravel and good soil. We have a small pond fo about 5' diameter, but it is better than nothing. The sould of the water and the butterflies, birds and other critters coming and going is truly relaxing.