Cynthia Baldwin
Cynthia Baldwin
  • Towson, MD
Asked on Aug 28, 2012

I noticed that you have some sewing projects, i.e.. chair seats, lamp shade, etc. Is there a section for sewing decor?

Miriam ICynthia Baldwin

I have a huge collection of finished needlepoint canvases stacked on my craft table. I've been finishing them off as pillows for gifts, etc. Do you have a section specifically dedicated to sewing decor?
  • Miriam I

Hi Cynthia, there isn't a section dedicated to that topic, but if you're looking for the proper place to post that, all posts are shared from the main page, after which you can assign appropriate topics. Does that make sense? I'm not sure If I answered your question :)

• Cynthia Baldwin

Hi Miriam, thanks for the info. I am new to Hometalk and a bit unsure!! I will try this, and if I don't succeed, maybe you would be kind enough to help me again. Talk to you soon! Cynthia (aka nuttyneedlepointer!!)

• Miriam I

Hi Cynthia, of course! I'd be happy to. Just post here if you have any questions. Welcome!