Jamala W
Jamala W
  • Whitmire, SC

This is my favorite roadside kill.....it was so ugly it needed to be rescued.

I commissioned the best upholsterer I could find to handle this job. It was still stuffed with the cotton and horse hair. So perserving the original contents while restoring it was extremely important. Finding the right fabric was easy and VOILA! my favorite chair.
Before
Before
this is my favorite roadside kill it was so ugly it needed to be rescued, home decor, painted furniture
After
After
Jamala W

• Esta Sitrin

How do you fix a worn out couches

• Jamala W

You'd have to add more foam to build up the firmness, and chose a durable upholstery fabric. I would recommend looking into a professional reupholsterer

• Tonya

You really gave that chair CPR because it was dead. I love your style. Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing. Great job.

• Ese8934807

Lovely job, tell hubby everything that's looking dead aren't dead lol, not being mean but remove the pillow it takes the look away from the chair are replace it with another color, over all I love it.