Hanging a Succulent Terrarium

I have to admit I'm a bit of a succulent fanatic. Not only are they beautiful, they're also super easy to care for. I was out walking with a friend in Williamsburg (Brooklyn) when I saw this little beauty swaying in the breeze. I had to have it!
A small, charming boho street vendor made these. I snagged the one in the back for $25!
I wish I took more pictures of their cute little street pop-up shop. I did snap one of their awesome parrot!
And now we transition into my room- project time! (sorry for the not-so-great quality iPhone pictures)
I headed over to the local hardware store and picked up these guys.
I initially wanted to hang it from my ceiling next to my bed.
However, with me standing at a whopping 5'7 (on a good day) and no ladder/tall dark and handsome man around to reach my ceiling, I had to initiate plan B. From the ceiling to the wall! (Yes, I just remixed Lil Jon).
Finally got it screwed in. Luckily, there was a hole patched over from a previous renter so I didn't have to push as hard as I thought I would. Totally fine with that!
I eyeballed where to tie the rope at.
A few tight knots and it was ready to fly solo!
There she is in all her glory! Safely out of my kitties', (Binx & Cosmo) reach!
......for now. Cosmo plots every day since operation "random hanging glass plant toy" has commenced.
I love that it goes with my attempted "boho/zen" bedroom vibe. My favorite elephant lamp and wood-scented candle making an appearance :)
I'm so happy with how it turned out!
I'd love to hear what you guys think! I'm already thinking about what else to hang on my walls. Thanks so much for checking out my post, and any succulent care tips are happily accepted! :D

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time